calling for keys...

PGP Keys deal with the encrypting software PGP which allows you to encode
a file with a cipher that someone else that you trusted can decode with
their key.

The question I have is, Is there someone who has included PGP into a mailer
of some
sort (preferably MS-Exchange) and who wouldn't mind helping me test it out...?

                                                Thanks,

                                                Robert

At 10:52 AM 9/19/96 -0400, you wrote:
>What _are_ PGP keys.
>Nora
>

>----------
>> From: Rodney Thayer <rodney at sabletech.com>
>> To: linux-sig at bcs.org
>> Subject: calling for keys...
>> Date: Wednesday, September 18, 1996 11:54 AM
>>
>> last call for PGP keys.  I need them by 5.30 today as that's when I
>> disconnect from the net where I am and drive to MIT...
>>
>>                Rodney Thayer <rodney at sabletech.com>       +1 617 332 7292
>>                Sable Technology Corp, 246 Walnut St., Newton MA 02160 USA
>>                Fax: +1 617 332 7970           http://www.shore.net/~sable
>>                            "Developers of communications software"

		Robert P. Sarao - Advanced Systems Consultant
			Data General Corporation
			  4400 Computer Drive
			  Westboro, Ma. 01530
			     (508)898-5709