is there 1.2.13 Debian ELF?

Robert Luoma asked:
> I was wondering if there was a debian in ELF
> using the 1.2.13 kernel?

At one time there was a Debian distribution that used kernel 1.2.13.
It was Debian 0.93R6.  It was a.out, but was patched by developers to
make the kernel ELF.  So the answer to your question is, "yes, there was".

However, I don't know where Debian 0.93R6 is being distributed any
longer; perhaps one could get it from an old CD-ROM.

The current Debian distribution is 1.1, and uses ELF kernels >2.0.

HTH,
Susan Kleinmann
sgk at tiac.net