Massachusetts Net Day

Rodney,
Although I'm not exactly an educator I'm interested in Mass. NetDay.
My wife is an educator and she has as interest.  I may participate.
John Malloy, another member of linux-sig, is probably a particpant
in Net Day.  He's been very energetic in trying to get the Salem
public schools to connect to the internet.
Paul Jameson