Please help a frustrated BCS member with a Linux sysadmin problem

also make sure the mouse is on a com port that isn't using an interrupt that
conflicts with some other device.  some add-on hardware has a habit of
stealing irq 3, for example, which is used for com2.

At 07:04 PM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Jonathan Lettvin <disquick at tiac.net> writes:
>>> I have been asking for help dealing with a hardware problem for a week
or so.
>>> I have posted help requests in comp.os.linux.help and comp.os.linux.setup.
>>> I have also emailed "InfoMagic" from whom I purchased the SlackWare 3.0
CD-ROMs.

                  Rodney Thayer           ::         rodney at sabletech.com
                  Sable Technology Corp   ::              +1 617 332 7292
                  246 Walnut St           ::         Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                  Newton MA 02160 USA     ::  http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"