NT & Linux

I'm going to be going through the same process this weekend,
with WIN95 instead of NT.

I've asked some other folks who've gone through the process.
I gathered that you need to install WIN95 first.  After that install Linux
and LILO.

LILO will allow you to boot either OS. If you install Linux first,
Windows over writes the MBR and screws up other things.

I'd like to be more clear on this also.

Thanks,

Tim