r.e. possible new "talk-back" mailing list

I'm going to continue this discussion on e-services -- if anyone else wants
to discuss it please feel free to contact me but I'll stop cc'ing linux-sig
and isig to avoid bothering folk who don't care to listen to this...

                  Rodney Thayer           ::         rodney at sabletech.com
                  Sable Technology Corp   ::              +1 617 332 7292
                  246 Walnut St           ::         Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                  Newton MA 02160 USA     ::  http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"