Annual Summer BBQ

Well, it's time to start planning for the Linux & Unix Group's annual summer
barbeque. Again, like last year, we ask people to bring contributions of food;
our group will provide the grills and charcoal.

We're looking for a good site to hold the event. Currently, I've heard
suggestions for three sites:

1. Camp Nihan, a Boy Scout camp in Saugus; we had the BBQ there last year

2. The school grounds in Waltham, a block or two away from the commuter rail

3. Some other MDC park that's a bit closer to Boston than Camp Nihan would be

If anyone has additional locations we could consider, please let us know.
An ideal location, in my mind, is one with good parking, good access via
public transportation, plenty of trees and grass, and no electricity.
A place to swim is also nice; Camp Nihan had a decent swimming hole,
although we didn't actually use it last time.

We need to commit to the location and date in time for the Calendar
submission deadline, which is coming up soon.

Let me know what you all think.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org