Small Job, in Boston area!

I wrote:

/Subj:	Small job setting up linux system

/Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 21:45:02 -0500 (EST)
/From: HORNE at CMOD2.PFC.MIT.EDU
/To: linux-sig at bcs.org
/CC: HORNE at ASTEX.COM
/
/	I am setting up a box running Caldera.  This is at work, where I have
/no time to screw around.  I am looking for someone who is running Caldera
/ (or at least RedHat) to come in and make it work.
/ (I've been running Slackware for years but redhat is different.)
/The main unresolved issues involve networking in a Netware environment.
/
/If you know your way around Caldera and Netware
/and want to make a few bucks please send me email or call me
/at (617) 937 6247.
/
/                    			Steve Horne
/                                                   horne at astex.com

A couple of details:
1) The job is in Woburn, MA.
2) Ideally, I'd like to find a knowlegable student hacker from eg MIT or Northeastern;
  for the right person there might be some more computer related part-time work
  down the road.

			email to horne at astex.com (preferred)
                         Phone (617) 937-6247

						Steve