LUG/nut 3

LUG/nut 3 arrives! (Still $6.00 USD per package)

SSCs Linux CD-ROM package for User Groups goes to a 3rd edition.
With LUG/nut 3 you get:

*  One CD-ROM, with two Linux distributions: Slackware Linux 3.0
   (downloaded 12/29/95), and Red Hat 2.1. Slackware is a trademark
   of Patrick Volkerding, Red Hat is a trademark of Red Hat Software.

*  Four pages of documentation augment on-line help included with the
   distributions; it is intended that user groups provide technical
   support to their members.

*  TWO cards good for free samples of upcoming issues of Linux Journal
   and WEBsmith magazines.

*  A link to your group from our Web site, which currently receives
   50,000 hits per day from all over the world.

>> LUG/nut 3 will be available to ship on January 30th, 1996. We have
>> received the advance press-test CDs from the plant--they have been
>> tested by us and install and work fine.
LUG/nut 3 will also be included in SSCs new WEBnut CD-ROM package.
WEBnut is a full client/server World Wide Web software package,
available for $13.95 plus shipping (no minimum order), and will be
ready to ship February 5th, 1996. For more information on WEBnut
please e-mail: sales at ssc.com

TO ORDER LUG/nut 3:
Quantity five or more: $6.00 USD per LUG/nut Package plus shipping(*) to:

    SSC * PO Box 55549 * Seattle, WA 98155-0549 U.S.A.
    Phone: (206) 782-7733 * FAX: (206) 782-7191
    E-Mail: lydia at ssc.com

* Shipping: for domestic US RPS ground or US Priority Mail please add
$5.00 for the first 5 LUG/nut packages, and an additional $1.50 per 5 packages
thereafter. For international shipping rates please e-mail with specifics.
We ship internationally via Airborne Express. Please include your phone
number & E-Mail address or group URL with your order. For our PGP Public Key:
finger info at ssc.com
----
Visit our World Wide Web site: http://www.ssc.com/
Linux User Group site list--http://www.ssc.com/lj/Extras/ug/group.html