InContext Spider at NH ISIG on January 2 in Nashua

The January 2, 1995 meeting of the BCS New Hampshire Internet Special Interest
Group features InContext Spider. The meeting is open to the general public.

Incontext Spider is a web processor which incorporates html authoring with
a web browser while you work. Valerie Jones and Dave Turner from InContext
systems will be coming to Nashua to make the presentation. Dave and Val
plan to bring door prizes. They also will make InContext Spider available
to attendees at a special discount price. Some of the topics which will be
covered are:
       What is a web page?
       What is the web?
       What can it do for me?
       Why is there such an interest all the sudden if the INET is 30 yrs old?
       How can I put up my information if I don't know programing?
       How many different ways can my information be looked at on the
Internet?
       Can I really make a professional looking page for the Internet?
       Does it matter if you have your information residing on a slow
       web-server? Check out InContext on the WEB for press releases and
       other information: http://www.incontext.com

For more information contact:
     Ken Adams, (603) 598-1823
     E-Mail : director at nh-isig.org
     http://www.empire.net/~trainer/nhisig.htm

     Jerry Feldman, (603)881-2970 (days)
     email:gaf at bcs.org

                  Directions to Nashua, NH Public Library
                                2 Court St.,
		                        Nashua, NH, 03060
                                (603)594-3412

>From the south (Boston and Route 128):
 Take Route 3 (Everett Tpke in NH) North to Nashua. Take exit 5E, Route 111
 East (Kinsley St., There is a Howard Johnson's Motel at the exit).

 Follow 111 East (Kinsley St.) to the fourth set of lights and Main St. North.

 Turn left onto Main St. and at the third set of lights turn right onto Temple
St.

 Take Temple St. to 2nd left onto Cottage Avenue (Behind Indian Head Plaza)
 into Library's metered parking lot. (Meters in force 9AM to 5PM only).

>From the North:
 Take the Everett Tpke(Route 3) South to exit 7-E, 101-A (Amherst St.).

 Follow 101-A(Amherst St.) to major intersection and turn right onto Main St.

 Follow Main St. and turn left at the second set of lights onto Temple St.