Real word processing with Linux

    Chuck> Last weekend my 15 year old son, who is a Linux user, was working on
    Chuck> a school paper using MS-Word for Windows. He asked me if Linux had
    Chuck> a real word processor. He told me that he thought vi wasn't a real wp. I
    Chuck> told him that I would ask the Linux group about the
    Chuck> availability *or lack thereof* of a word processor for Linux. So,
    Chuck> is there a real word processor that will run in a Linux environment??
    Chuck> If so, how can I get it?

    Chuck> Thanks,   Chuck

Yes, try 'emacs' or 'Xemacs' both great !

| Ray Curtis			    | e-mail: ray at ctd.comsat.com        |
| Comsat Labs-CTD                   | Fax: (301)428-4534                |
| Clarksburg, Md                    | Voice: (301)428-5025              |
| 20871                             | Web: http://www.comsat.com |