ELF Web-browsers

  Well, I recently upgraded to ELF (not very hard with all the new ELF
distributions), and I'm looking for a good ELF Web browser.
Unfortunately, the Motif libs I have are a.out (got them for a school
project) which further constrains things. It seems that neither Netscape
nor NCSA has an ELF binary, and without ELF Motif I can't build an
ELF Mosaic.

  I saw two ELF browsers on a sunsite mirror (arena and chimera) and will
try them soon. Anybody got comments on them? Aside from other features, I
really want remote controllability in a browser -- it's so convenient to be
able to use Netscape as a server and simply tell it "go look at this URL"
from the shell, emacs or a script.

  Anyway if worse comes to worse I can keep using my old a.out versions
of Netscape, but I hope to do better than that....

			Peter

Peter Breton  pbreton at cs.umb.edu          PGP key by finger
Shave the whales!