Topics for future meetings

I'm putting together a list of possible topics for future meetings; I'd like
to hear what folks would like to see. Here's what I find from the forms
we passed out in May, when Linus spoke at our group.

>> topics     :Commercial internet server product comparison
>> topics     :More Security
>> topics     :slip/ppp
>> topics     :stephen jobs the rise and fall
>> topics     :how to networking linux machine
>> topics     :The Hurd (fsf "uber unix")
>> topics     :understand the kernel/ upgrading piece by peice w/o a mess
>> topics     :X11R6  LBX setup/usage
>> topics     :What could possible top this?
>> topics     :Andrew AUIS  Gnu Emacs
>> topics     :c++ / X-Windows / WWW
>> topics     :Stephen Jobs, the rise & fall
>> topics     :DCE

Also, we're still looking for a volunteer to write meeting reports for
publication in BCS Journal and on our web site. A regular Linux and Unix
column would also be nice. If anyone is interested in helping out, please
let me know.

Thanks.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org