Need help getting Ftape to work

I don't use ftape but is there some chance that "nftape" is a generic name
and they expect you to link that to the appropriate real dev entry?

                       Rodney Thayer           ::    rodney at sabletech.com
                       Sable Technology Corp   ::         +1 617 332 7292
                       246 Walnut St           ::    Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                       Newton MA 02160 USA     ::    PGP:    request sig.
                              "Developers of communications software"