BCS Linux/Unix Group -- Wed, Oct 18 1995

** BCS Linux & Unix User Group / October 1995 **

Wednesday, October 11, 1995
	We're holding our regular volunteers and operations meeting
	at Pioneer Global, 811 Boylston Street, Boston.

Wednesday, October 18, 1995
	Rodney Thayer presents our first How-To Clinic, demonstrating the
	installation and configuration of Majordomo, a package for
	managing mailing lists.

Note that the BCS Calendar lists our meeting as being in Building 66,
Room 154, which is rather small facility. I discussed this with Dave
Wieneke at the BCS office last month, right after our meeting on
September 20, and he's arranging for a larger room for this month's
meeting. I expect to hear from him this week on the new location.

As always, I maintain a list of scheduled meetings on our web server;
you'll find it at
	http://www.bcs.org/Groups/linux/speakers.html

The BCS Linux & Unix User Group meets on the third Wednesday of the month.
We meet at M.I.T., in a new room to be announced, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
We also hold our volunteer meeting a week prior to the main meeting,
at Pioneer Global Telecommunications, 811 Boylston Street, Boston,
across the street from the Prudential Center. We do a number of social
events as well; checkour web pages for details.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org