dosemu Date: Sun, 1 Oct 95 11:11 EST From: m_glassb@upr2.clu.net (Mark Glassberg Fornarotto jun-30-96) Sender: owner-linux-sig@bcs.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: linux-sig@bcs.org

   I'm running dosemu 0.60.3.   When I access Quicken, it treats me as a new
   account.  My guess is that Quicken somehow knows that its regular location
   is in my c:\quicken directory and that when accessed by dosemu it is in the
   d:\dos\quicken directory.  Is this in fact the reason for the problem?

   The dosemu documentation indicates that lredir can make d: into the dosemu
   c: directory.  Is this the case?  If so, won't I still have a problem
   because the dosemu path is \dos\quicken instead of \quicken?

   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As root, just do
	# ln -s /dos/quicken /
That should fix your pathname problem