Autochanger/Backups on Unix

I think I have finally gone mad, having gone through 10 different
backup vendors for a solution that works.  If anyone can help me,
please let me know.

	I have an Exabyte 210 Auto-tape-loader with a single Exabyte
	8500 Tape Drive (8mm).  I need to back up 50 Unix hosts with
	a combined disk storage of over 100GB on them.  The question
	is how?

Cheyenne Arcserve	Crashes my systems
Arcada Backup Exec	Doesnt do incrementals
EST's BRU		May or may not handle the autochanger properly
ctar			May or may not handle the autochanger properly
Alexandria		Never heard of anyone using this
Palindrome		NOVELL!!!!
Roadrunner		Dubious autochanger support
PDC Budtool		Possibility
Legato			Expensive!

	I have a PC (which I can put *anything* on) with which to do this.
If you have any ideas, please let me know.
Adrian Hall					70 Blanchard Road
Systems and Networks Consulting Manager		Burlington, MA 01803
Email: ahall at xionics.com			Tel: (617) 229-7062