[2nd try] can linux route mail?

The Linux boxes at the BCS were being re-organized over this past week and
seem to be back on-line now.

In theory there's a list archive so we could go back and check the traffic.

Is there in practice a list archive?  JABR?  Did you say at one of the
volunteer meetings that you had that set up?

                       Rodney Thayer           ::    rodney at sabletech.com
                       Sable Technology Corp   ::         +1 617 332 7292
                       246 Walnut St           ::    Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                       Newton MA 02160 USA     ::    PGP:    request sig.
                              "Developers of communications software"