BCS Linux & Unix User Group -- Wednesday, September 20 1995

The BCS Linux & Unix User Group meets this month on Wednesday, Sep 20.
We meet at M.I.T., Building 16, Room 134, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
This month features Spider Boardman of Digital Equipment Corporation,
who will be presenting an Introduction to Perl.

We held our volunteers/operations meeting last night at our usual
location - Pioneer Global, 811 Boylston Street, Boston, across the street
from the Prudential Center. We hold this meeting each month, a week
before the main meeting; the volunteers/operations meeting is always
on the second Wednesday, and the main meeting is on the third Wednesday.

For the most up-to-date information on our group's events, check our
Schedule of Speakers web page at
	http://www.bcs.org/bcs/Groups/linux/speakers.html

        ********        ********        ********        ********

The schedule for 1995 is as follows:

Wednesday, November 15, 1995 (volunteer meeting November 8)
	Cruising the 'Net in the 90's with Linux (Guy Bzibziak)

Wednesday, October 18, 1995 (volunteer meeting October 11)
	Hot-To Clinic: how to install and configure several tools,
	including Majordomo. (Rodney Thayer)

Wednesday, September 20, 1995 (volunteer meeting September 13)
	Spider Boardman presents an Introduction to Perl

Wednesday, August 16, 1995 (volunteer meeting August 9)
	Michael Bushnell shows us Emacs for Power Users;
	T.V. Raman demonstrates EmacSpeak

Wednesday, July 19, 1995 (volunteer meeting July 12)
	Matt Welsh speaks on Linux Troubleshooting

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org