Non-Linux -- apologies in advance

Today (August 14th, 1995) is my office-mate's birthday.  We are trying to
flood her with mail.  If you could send a brief birthday note to her sometime
today, we (her office) would appreciate it.  Also, if you could forward this
message to one or two additional people (today only, please!) we'd appreciate
it even more.  Thanks!

Her name is Kirsten Werne; she is 31 (and happily married, sorry, guys.)
Her e-mail address is werne at progress.com.

Thanks again!

--
Tom Barringer      : Progress Software Corp.   : This must be the best of all
QA Development     : 14 Oak Park               : possible worlds... because it