Mosaic2.7b1 exe is strange/unusable filetype

Hi,

I just downloaded (in 45 minutes, no less...) the precompiled binary for
Mosaic, "ftp://ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Mosaic/Unix/binaries/Mosaic-linux-2.7b1.Z";.
After uncompressing the file, I am unable to run it.  Using the "file"
command on it returns the following:

Mosaic-linux-2.7b1: ELF 32-bit LSB executable i386 (386 and up) Version 1

When I try to run it, I get "zsh: command not found: Mosaic-linux-2.7b1" .
Does anyone know what's going on here?  More importantly, how can I get this
to work?  (as an aside, I also downloaded the source code, but I seem to
be missing some X libraries....)  I'm running Linux 1.2.1 (3/95 InfoMagic CD).

Thanks,
Eric