Linux user meeting with Matt Welsh

------- Forwarded Message

From: Bogdan Urma <bogdan at xandau.com>
Subject: Linux user meeting with Matt Welsh

   Matt Welsh and I were thinking of meeting with some other Linux fans/users
in the Boston area this week. The plan is to meet this Thursday (8/10) at
5:30 pm at John Harvard's Brewerhouse, which is located on Dunster street
in Harvard Sq. Dunster street is in back of JFK street, and John Harvard's
is on the lower floor of the "Garage", below the Coffee Connection. The
"Garage" for those who don't know, is also the place where Newbury Comics is.

   If you can make it please mail me and let me know, so I know that there is
interest in this and that people will show.

Hope to see you there

Bogdan Urma
bogdan at xandau.com

------- End of Forwarded Message