Who:    Boston Computer Society Linux/Unix User's Group
Date:   21 June 1995, Wednesday
Time:   7:00 pm.
Place:  MIT, Building 16, Room 134 (Dorrance Bldg) -- New Room!

How to get there:
        By Car: Ames Street runs between 414 Main Street and 130
        Memorial Drive. Near M.I.T. Coop & Legal Seafood.

        By MBTA: Take the Red Line to Kendall Square. Walk past MIT Coop
        & Legal Seafood, turn left onto Ames St., walking towards the
        Charles River. Building 66 [25 Ames St.] will be on your right
        near the bend in the road (the building is triangular or wedge shaped
        when you're standing in front of it).

* Coming on July 19 ----->> Matt Welsh, author of "Linux Installation &
* Same Time & Place	  Getting Started"; co-author of "Running Linux"