SSC Announcements

>> From: "Jerry Feldman" <gaf at nimbus.microcom.com>
>>
>> I have requested that SSC include a link to the BCS Linux page in their
>> listings.
>> Jerry

Our group's home page points to a couple places like SSC and InfoMagic,
in a list of Linux related sites. See

	http://www.bcs.org/bcs/Groups/linux/linux.html

I also added Rodney Thayer's report of our meeting with Linus Torvalds,
and my informal minutes from last night's volunteer meeting; pointers
to these are on our Speakers page:

	http://www.bcs.org/bcs/Groups/linux/speakers.html

I'd like some feedback on the minutes before i post them to the main list;
in particular, I was unable to decypher one person's name and email address.
I tried to track down his domain name, and several variations of it,
to no avail.

As best I can figure it, he wrote

	Steffen Ullrich <cerlphr at teuse.com>

This was the guy seated between Barry Ryan, the guy with the BBS proposal,
and Mike Bushnell, the guy from FSF.

I believe "Steffen" got a ride to the MBTA either from Robert Luoma or
from Robert Royston. Did either of you guys get a better take on what
his name is, and maybe his email address or phone number?

Thanks.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue, Suite 2 / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org