LOTUS and LINUX

***SO***

we should volunteer to hold a "Linux Technical Introduction" seminar at
Lotus so they can become more familiar with it and they can get something
out of their kind corporate sponsorship.

Furthermore if they've got any code that runs on any of those commercial
Unix platforms (doesn't notes or 1-2-3 or something run on SCO Unix?) we
should volunteer to evaluate it on Linux to exercise the iBCS2 compatibility.

I trust there's a link from www.bcs.org to www.lotus.com somewhere...

p.s. I doubt very much that I'm alone but I do know technical people at
Lotus if we need to learn of a contact...

                       Rodney Thayer           ::    rodney at sabletech.com
                       Sable Technology Corp   ::         +1 617 332 7292
                       246 Walnut St           ::    Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                       Newton MA 02160 USA     ::    PGP:    request sig.
                              "Developers of communications software"