May 17 meeting

John Abreau wrote in a message to Mike Bilow:

>> A friend of mine just got his new Rhode Island vanity
>> registration plates on Friday, after waiting several months.
>> The plates say "LINUX"!  Since he and his car are coming to the
>> May 17 meeting, what are the chances of getting a photo-op with
>> Linus?  Linus would probably find it funny, and it might get
>> the BCS meeting on the cover of Linux Journal.

 JA> I forwarded this suggestion to Maddog.

Thanks.  If we do it, it would make sense to handle it before the meeting
rather than after.  It will be light out then, and it will probably be a lot
easier to find time.  I expect that we would need about 15 minutes.

-- Mike

Bilow Computer Science   | +1 401 944 3937 (voice) | Michael S. Bilow
Forty Plantations        | +1 401 944 7966 (fax)   | President
Cranston, RI 02920-5554  | +1 401 944 8498 (BBS)   | mikebw at ids.net (Internet)
United States of America | N1BEE @ KA1AZ.#SORI.RI.USA.NOAM (AX.25 non-business)