Volunteers needed for Torvalds talk

>>  JA> We're holding our usual volunteer planning meeting this
>>  JA> coming Wednesday,  May 12, at Pioneer Global in Boston, at 7
>>  JA> PM. Pioneer is located at  811 Boylston Street, right across
>>  JA> from the Prudential Center and to the  right of a Kopy Kop.
>>
>> That would be off the Green Line, right?  If coming from the south by the Red
>> Line, is there a better way to get there?
>>
>> -- Mike

I believe the Red Line meets the Orange Line at Downtown Crossing.
Take the Orange Line to Back Bay, from which you can directly enter
the Prudential Center shopping complex without going outside at all.
Work your way to the Boylston Street area, which I believe involves
navigating a number of walkways, and then cross the street to the
Kopy Kop. Pioneer is to the right of the Kopy Kop, and is very easy
to miss. Look for the "811" on the door; I'll have a sign taped to
the door after I get there, to make it easier to spot.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue, Suite 2 / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org