Help needed for MIT Interne

<< Resent on April 15 >>
                       Subject:                               Time:2:46 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Help needed for MIT Internet mtg.      Date:4/7/95

The BCS is one of the sponsors of the MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge, being
held Saturday, 22 April.  The forum will focus on "Internet and the
Entrepreneur".  This is a prestigious meeting, and we're happy to have Peter S.
Miller leading one of the three specialty panels during the day.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS to staff The Internet Playroom, which is the BCS
contribution to the day.  Twelve machines have been donated, with phonelines,
and will be set up in a special space to which the conference participants will
recess after the speaking sessions.  We need 10 volunteers to help with the
machines, show people how to use them and demonstrate the Internet.  The
Playroom will be open from 12:45 to 2:30.  The meeting itself starts at 8:45
a.m. but there is no need to come that early.  This is a good opportunity for
networking in a business community.

A special coordinating meeting for the BCS group of volunteers is planned for
Thursday, 13 April,  at the MIT site.

Please call me or send email, letting me know you are available to help.
Thanks.