LOCAL - Boston, MA -- BCS Linux/Unix User Group (BCS LUUG)

Meeting Topic:

	Using a diskless Sun workstation with Linux.

	Dan Demus will be demonstrating how to set up and run a diskless
	workstation from Linux, using a Sun 350 as a diskless X-terminal
	connected to a 486 running Linux as the bootserver.

Who:	Boston Computer Society Linux/Unix User's Group
When:	19 April 1995 --7:00 pm.
Where:	M.I.T. Bldg. 66 - Room 154 -->> 25 Ames St.
	(25 Ames Street in Cambridge [Kendall Sq.] - Triangular shaped
	building on the odd-numbered side of the street.)

How to get there:
	By Car:	Ames Street runs between 414 Main Street and 130
	Memorial Drive. Near M.I.T. Coop & Legal Seafood.

	By MBTA: Take the Red Line to Kendall Square. Walk past MIT Coop
	& Legal Seafood, turn left onto Ames St., walking towards the
	Charles River. Building 66 [25 Ames St.] will be on your right
	near the bend in the road (the building is triangular or wedge shaped
	when you're standing in front of it).

Next Meeting:
			------> Special Event! <------

		    Linus Torvalds gets Ported to Boston!

Come hear the man who started the Linux phenomenon! Linus will be
speaking at our May meeting. Linux is a UNIX-type operating system that
supports standard software including the X-Windows graphical user
interface and a complete runtime and development system. The key to Linux
is that it makes computers multi-user and provides a multi-tasking
environment on individual desktops that was previously only available on
expensive workstations. Also, Linux is freeware.