BCS Linux/Unix - Meeting rescheduled

John wrote:
> Simson Garfinkel had a sudden scheduling conflict, and cannot speak at
> our meeting on Wednesday, April 19. We'll try to reschedule Simson's talk
> on Unix security issues over the summer.

Last month I visited the Visual Basic SIG.  There were *5* speakers on
the agenda (a bit much; it was getting rather late actually...)

We should probably schedule at least two each month, which makes
things go a lot smoother if one of them bails out.  We've had two
cancellations in a very short period of time, and I guess this is the
nature of the beast.

-rich