MegaMeeting -- Groups did s great Job.

I would like to personally thank John Abreau, Lar Kaufman, Guy Bzibziak, Rob
Luoma, Rich Braun, Jim Paradis and Mark Dulcey is a job well done.
I think the effort put into the booth and the setup was excellent.

During the show, we had many people sitting down at the systems "surfing" the
web. Response times were excellent. I was able to pull up pages from all over
the world in seconds. Our booth remained busy from Saturday afternoon through
Sunday evening. Everyone of the above people did a very professional job.

I would also like to thank JABR who did put in over 40 hours of straight
preparation time with no sleep during the past week. And not to forget Rob
Luoma who was doing the preps along with JABR.

Jerry