volunteer for BCS megameeting Linux/Unix Sunday 4/2/95

>>I can help with Linux/Unix - Webmasters booth setup Friday evening 3/31 and
>>can help with demos, etc, Sunday afternoon 4/2, if needed.
>>

>>Bob Flannery

Thanks, Bob. We can use all the help we can find.

We're having a Megameeting planning meeting at the BCS Waltham office,
for at least the Linux/Unix Group, on Tuesday, March 7, beginning at
6:30 PM. I'd also like to involve the WebMasters team, as there's a lot of
overlap in what we want to do at Megameeting.

Additionally, the regular monthly Linux/Unix volunteer planning meeting
is on Wednesday, March 8, at 7 PM, at Pioneer Global in Boston. Pioneer
in in Copley Square, across from the Prudential Center shopping complex.
The address is 811 Boylston Street, just to the right of a Kopy Kop
printing center.

Parking at the Pru is free after 6 PM, if you get your ticket stamped
somewhere in the mall, like at the Food Court.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue, Suite 2 / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org