Original dated: Feb 26 '95, 05:28

From: bruce at pixar.com (Bruce Perens)
To:   tcp-group at UCSD.EDU

I have created a WWW page for my project of creating a "Linux for Hams"
distribution. Please add this anchor to your Amateur Radio WEB pages:

For those who don't yet read HTTP, tell your WWW browser to open the URL:

	http://www.rahul.net/perens/LinuxForHams

The good news is that work to build a turn-key Linux system for Radio
Amateurs is coming along well. The bad news is that it's going to take
another month to get to Alpha-test.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
--
Voice phone: 510-215-3502  Internet: Bruce at Pixar.com
Amateur Radio: Bruce at ab6ym.ampr.org ab6ym at n0ary.#nocal.ca.usa.noam

 # Origin: N1BEE BBS +1 401 944 8498 n1bee-bbs.bilow.uu.ids.net