Hey, where's the BCS on-line calendar?

Robert Luoma <luoma at smectic.elsie.brandeis.edu> writes:

>> I admit that this is _not_ a linux specific question,
>> but
>>  where is the current Boston Computer Society
>>  online calendar?
>> (I could not find it on http://www.bcs.org/bcs/).

That's one of the things I'm working on in the next couple weeks:
I'm putting together a set of scripts to take various databases,
including an ASCII version of the Calendar, and generate web pages
from them.

It will probably be another month before we've got the web site
completely set up.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue, Suite 2 / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744