two quick Qs

  First, I saw on linux announce that XFree 3.1 is out, which should
answer any questions about whether XFree 3.0 is finished :-)
What I want to know is, does the new version have 16-bit (or better)
color?
  Secondly, I'm looking for the "macutils" package. It's a set of
utilities to use various Macintosh formats, like Stuffit, CompactPro
and BinHex. Sunsite and its mirrors all have the lsm (Linux Software Map)
entry, but none have the package itself. I've used archie, and even
written to the authors (who haven't responded yet). Has anyone got this
package? Was it ever on sunsite? Was it removed for some reason?

			Peter

Peter Breton  pbreton at cs.umb.edu          PGP key by finger