November meeting - ideas?

> As a fallback, if we can't pull together enough for the full meeting,
> I've begun looking over the Andrew Toolkit, which was mentioned in the
> August Linux Journal. I've also ftp'ed the WordPerfect demo.

The 'ez' editor, featured in the Linux Journal you mentioned, was my friend
Bill Cattey's project at work for a couple of years back in the '80s.  You
might want to contact him about the Andrew presentation; he's done several
demos for me over the years and they always gave me a sense of 'wow'.
(I remember the time he excitedly told me a friend of his had 'emailed
me a piano, here, watch!').  Just don't try it in 4Mb.  :-)

Anyway, Bill is still at the former Project Athena, wdc at mit.edu.

-rich